Avard Civil is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a licenced Plumber to oversee our civil construction projects plumbing requirements.
This role is a new and innovative position involving a variety of responsibilities.
The successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of civil plumbing, including drainage, subdivisions, planning, and will have the opportunity to develop and implement this exciting new role.
You will be based in our brand-new head office in East Bendigo, and travel throughout regional Victoria for current project works.
Applicants must have:
• Current Licence Plumbing Registration or and be experienced in commercial plumbing & maintenance.
• Experience in Underground and or above ground Plumbing.
• Driver's license.
• VBA (Victoria Building Authority) Qualified & Registered.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Sign off plumbing Compliance Certificates.
• Complete tasks in all areas of general plumbing, sewers and storm water, rough in, sewer stacks and fit off
• Shooting heights for pits and working out the correct fall.
• Reading plans and coordinating with other contractors to produce the most efficient outcome while maintaining complete compliance.
• Maintain a clean and safe workspace, and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
• The applicant must be able to work unsupervised, be well presented, have good client communication skills, fault finding and solution capabilities.
• Be familiar with the appropriate project provisions, drawings, and specifications, etc. for each project undertaken and ensure all project documentation is current and up to date.
• Assist Estimating team to Quote on upcoming tenders.
• Understand and sign off on relevant JSA/SWMS and other safety documentation.
Preferred, not essential:
• CCTV Drainage Inspection Including Location Devices.
• Estimating and tender scheduling experience.
• Total station / UTS experience.
Remuneration & Benefits:
• Fully maintained Company vehicle with fuel card
• Competitive salary package including super
• Subsidised Mobile Phone plan and Laptop/tablet supplied
• Enjoy a range of employee benefits & training opportunities!
To apply, either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, pop in to drop off a resume or click the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!